1st video ever: TOPKICKING SOME @SS IN SASK

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Dirty Dog, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:Was not sure where to put this video, so I put it here, if it needs to be moved , its ok you won't hurt my feelings I only have one and it's hard to find....its like third gear in my Ford...
    I made this for all my GMTC friends, and marked it on the map so you can check out the place....
    Hope you all enjoy...
    you can find it at.. http://youtu.be/jsR-UoxH494 http://youtu.be/jsR-UoxH494
    Have a Great Day Everyone... http://youtu.be/nkX9JWMhWL8 (trailer)

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice videos and good music choices. Enjoyed, thanks for sharing with us. :glasses: Your dog is so cute.

3. Dirty Dog

Thanx ...Donyms... Mystic most likely won't talk to me for another few days she is so mad at us cause she didn't get to come for the ride.... But i will bribe her with her favourite treats Milkbones.... and lots of them....

4. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

the truck and the dog are both the man! nice video!

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

nice vids Dirty Dog. wish i had someplace close like that i could go off roading.

Alex

6. Dirty Dog

Thanx ....Sierra... yeah I sorta have the heaven and hell thing going,,, lots of places to play,,, but so busy some times can't get to... but when i do YEEE haH...
    And now i know where to post vids if i do anymore:),,,

7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great job with the videos! I think you have a second calling, as the second video viewed like a professional trailer. It definitely looks like you have more fun with your truck than the work...or, in your case, working with your ride probably falls under the category of fun as well. Thanks so much for sharing!

8. Dirty Dog

Thanx Mfleetwood... and yes My Topkick, works daily with me and gets me to where i got to be rain, snow, sleet, or what ever, this world throws my way.
    I love working on it and mods are always wanted, needed, and well they are my down fall...lol costs lots.... you know... But I do like to play and get the Dirty Dog dirty, so i can wash it up again,,, more therapy..... as for the video thing well that was the first one i have ever made or posted we have a ton of ideas and places but the time might be a factor but we will see.... and every thing with me is always play,,, I have always figured that if you love what you do for work it becomes play, then it becomes fun.... and thats my story and i am sticker to it :glasses:

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

That's a great story to stick with! And even more amazing on the videos...I would have never guess that.

10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Very Sweet... What's Fuel going for now up by you?