1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2/4" Drop kit parts

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by pmf608, Apr 14, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. pmf608

pmf608 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I am going to put a 2/4 lowering kit on my 2001 Silverado 1500 Reg. Cab Long Box when money allows. I am wondering what the best parts to do this for my specific application would be. I know for the front I could use drop springs, or invest a bit more to get spindles. The rear seems to be a problem. McGaughy's says their shackle/hanger kit is not compatible with the 8 foot box, and to use leaf springs. I looked into a 3/5 kit, but could not find one for a 2wd half ton. Would a shackle/hanger kit from any other company work? What would be the best parts for the front and rear of my truck with the best cross between value and ride quality? Thanks.
  2. pmf608

pmf608 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

anyone...? any suggestions?
  3. kaiah723

kaiah723 New Member

lowering blocks. i got some for sale for an s10, don't know if they will work for u. there are pics posted in 98 s10 t10 blazer parts for sale
  4. 1_low_rider

1_low_rider New Member 100 Posts