1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2.5" leveling kit & new tires on the Z71

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Dylan@Adams, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Dylan@Adams

Dylan@Adams Member 100 Posts

Was going to do wheels at the same time, but just couldn't swing the money with the big move/new house and all that expense right now. So I'll just have to live with the stockers for awhile.

TGC 2.5" leveling kit, 285/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers... really happy with how it rides/feels/looks. After going from lowering everything to this I feel like I'm a mile off the ground now LOL.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Looks great, I was torn between that size tire and the size I went with when I bought new tires. I like your rims too.

Attached Files:

3. Dylan@Adams

Thanks! I like them much better on your truck... on the silver they just blend in too much... I'll be going with something chrome when the time comes.

4. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

That looks good! I'm going with the same tire make/model but of course different size since I have 20's I definitely like the set up though, I wish I had those stock wheels as well...oh well..i'll stick with what I have.

5. Dylan@Adams

Funny... because I wish I had your stock wheels. Wanna trade? LOL

6. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

I would love to trade! Haha, I've never been a big fan of the 20 inch+ wheels. I only bought this truck because it was a Texas edition 4x4 which I never see around here and I liked the options it had over the Z71's that were on the lot. Only downfall is I don't have off road tires for it to give ya so i'm sure I would personally feel obligated to give ya some cash since you got tires on yours.

7. Dylan@Adams

Set them up with some 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers and we'll work it out. I've only put about 500 miles on mine so far. :)