Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2 Chamber Flowmaster?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by unknown19, May 12, 2008.

1. unknown19

unknown19 Rockstar

I'm considering getting 2 chamber flowmasters up on my truck tomorrow?.. It will be true dual, What do you guys think?.. Think it will sound okay? I don't want the real choppy sound. I want a deep smooth sound. Let me know what ya'll think

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

what series flowmaster are u getting?? adn im guessing its for the 04?

3. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I have the two chambers on my 78 and on one of my Firebirds. They are choppy sounding and loud. I would suggest the three chamber Flowmasters based on what you said you wanted.

4. unknown19

unknown19 Rockstar

I got them installed today and I must say, It really does sound good. Not to loud or choppy. Yes it's for the 04, 275 bucks, can beat that!

5. sheep

sheep Rockstar 100 Posts

nice gratz, i still havent decided if i want flowmaster or magnaflow, i hear good things about both

6. collinsperformance

collinsperformance Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

you can "Tune" them by changing the tips-----larger longer will change the sounds as well and weill the length of the exhaust. i got baby flows bolted the headers on my 60 and turn downs on the rear and they are almost stock sounding. make the pipes go out the rear and they go deeper and louder......mike

7. Robinson76

Robinson76 Member

Congrats dude

Flows are sick sounding..especially if you are going for volume
    Nice pick

8. unknown19

unknown19 Rockstar

Thanks guys, I'm happy with the sound of my truck!.. I have them turned down behind the back bumper so you can't see them. I was a little optimistic at first, but when I got their to pick it up and started her up.. I just like the deep sound. Thanks again

9. sheep

sheep Rockstar 100 Posts

hint:we should get a pic!

10. FireRed

FireRed Rockstar 100 Posts

Different app but there is a real big difference after awhile, I ran a two chamber (Dodge V6) went to a three sounded better. The TC is loud enough to get some annoying at times!