2 Chevy trucks for sale

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by ngchevy, Apr 7, 2012.

1. ngchevy

ngchevy New Member

I have a 1983 lwb custom deluxe. It has under 200k on the chassis. Body is straight, never wrecked. I took the engine out of my dads 95 3/4 ton and haven't had a chance to do a transplant. The plan was to convert the 4l60e and convert the motor to a carb setup. Both are covered and ready to drop in. I also have a 3/4 ton lwb 1977 with 68k miles on it. 454 turbo 400 Camper special. 14,000lb tow capacity. It needs carb work or an upgrade for it. Has all of the California emissions on it and it does run. It will need rear wheel cylinders and maybe rear brakes. The truck is nearly completely dent free. This was a find and I have the title to both trucks. I am willing to sell both of these vehicles including the spare engines and transmissions. Spare being a later model 454 out of an 87 chevy and a built turbo 350 with a 2500 stall in it. The trans has 3400 miles on it to be exact. As soon as I get another phone I will post video of the two trucks along with pics of the 454.

2. Jason2325

Jason2325 Member

Talk to me about the 1983 custom deluxe.

3. ngchevy

ngchevy New Member

Just a longbed tan with a brown & tan interior. Has no motor or trans and has steel wheels on it. Its a shell. needs a motor, trans and a wiper motor. What else you wanna know?

4. ngchevy

ngchevy New Member

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
  5. ngchevy

ngchevy New Member

6. ngchevy

ngchevy New Member

454inchevy2.jpg 83 chevy.jpg 83 chey2.jpg 83chevy3.jpg 454 inchevy.jpg These are the remainder of the pics i have for the 83 chevy.