1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2 dealer reviews

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by smoke20, Feb 12, 2008.

1. smoke20

smoke20 New Member

hey guys
    ive bought 3 new cars from bergey cheverolet here in PA. they salesman gets us really good deals he better Hes one step away from being a blood relative. he knows better or he wont be allowed to come to our house for daytona 500. anyways they have really good sales people there. Ive had service work done there I think they are on the slower side. they are all very nice just not that many service bays to handled the work load.
    my parents go to armen chevorlet in ardmore PA. ive talked to those sales people I wouldnt let them sell me a pencil. however we have used there service dept for 15 plus years. the service dept is down the street with lots of bays. Im in and out in no time at all. ive known the service manager since I was 16 and my dad would send me to get the car serviced. I get the same tech everytime I go. floyd is the best there is.

anyways just wanted to plug my 2 fav shops