2 DR. tahoe/blazer ROLL CALL

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by azdrtdog, Feb 1, 2010.

1. azdrtdog

azdrtdog New Member

Hey ya'll give a shout out for you're rare machine and look into my 2dr. social group. we are still small but i know the loyalty we feel for these trucks will prevail

Attached Files:

2. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

I used to be. I still have the truck, but there's not much left. sigh
    [​IMG]
  3. Powerstroker

Powerstroker New Member

New here, but love my truck

Attached Files:

4. azdrtdog

azdrtdog New Member

Looks tough powerstroker nice job
  5. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 New Member

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  6. imtbear69

imtbear69 New Member

All I can say is I love my 2door
  7. oohyeah4

oohyeah4 New Member

I also have a 1995 black 2dr that I love..but had to make a choice now that my oldest son is getting his license and he will driving it very soon..at least I will still get to see it...but, just love the 2 dr look way better than the 4 dr...will post a pic very soon..
  8. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member

Nice Hoe's:glasses:
  9. imtbear69

imtbear69 New Member

Thanks Shorty
  10. 97Tahoe

97Tahoe New Member

2 door's are much better looking.
  11. eldoark

eldoark New Member

here is mine up_UQscHI.jpg
  12. Surf911S

Surf911S New Member

Here's my Hoe. 99

[​IMG]
  13. Taddpole

Taddpole New Member

I thought that the 92 through 94 with this body style were called K Blazers. The 95's were the first to have 4 doors and be badged as Tahoes. Someone straighten me out on this.
  14. jwco5.3

jwco5.3 New Member

Do I need to mention how jealous I am of your Dana 60. Looks clean, if you did that yourself you should be mucho proud.
  15. racekid91

racekid91 New Member

I love my 2 door. Mine's going to a SFA next year. SO EXCITED!!! lol
  16. theoutlaw

theoutlaw New Member

Your correct. The 92-94s proudly carried on the legendary Blazer name until 95 when they were renamed the Tahoe. A funny fact is the S-10 kept the Blazer name but dropped the S-10 badges and designation. Tahoe was actually a trim package on the S-10s up until this change. Kinda funny when you think you about it. The Tahoes should really be Blazers and the S-10s should be called Tahoes. It would've made alot more sense.

Back on topic. I have a 94 Blazer with just about every option except the fender flares and the diesel.
  17. gbtaylor

gbtaylor New Member

I have a 98 and love it!! put a lot of money into it but hey for free I will not complain... What recommendations would anyone give such as lifting the Tahoe I know it's preference, I would like to get 3-6 inch lift. I do how ever have the auto four option and I have read that I might need to get a different drive shaft? Any advice would be great! by the way great looking Hoes everyone!!
  18. Barnettamb

Barnettamb New Member

they really need to bring back the 2 door tahoes and yukons.