Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2" leveling kit with stock wheel options

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by benoit230, Mar 24, 2014.

1. benoit230

benoit230 Member

Hi everyone,
    Still getting used to navigating this forum - sorry if this is the wrong section to post. I was thinking of getting a 2" leveling kit for my 2011 Sierra 1500 but I was wondering if it would look silly with the stock 17" wheel & tire size.

2. Kapelusprime

Kapelusprime Member

Two inch, you'll be the only one but another 2011 owner who will notice. It's functional but subtle, go for it!
    You'll stop scraping the plastic chin air dam on parking blocks.

3. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

feel free to look in my garage section, my 2011 with 2 inch rough country, factory 18's. not a huge difference from 17 to 18 inch wheels. tires are 265/65/18 factory set up. z711.jpg 2011 z71 4x4.jpg

4. Kapelusprime

Kapelusprime Member

Summitwhite11 I've seen a bunch of trucks with the 2 inch level kit's. Do you tow at all? And if so dose the ass end sag bad?

5. benoit230

benoit230 Member

Haha yes, haven't scraped yet but I pulled up to a curb and got out and looked (first day I bought it) and was like wow... this doesn't have anymore front end clearance than my Ford Focus... so, the first day I owned it I decided I should get a leveling kit.

6. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 Rockstar 100 Posts

The link in my signature has a few different combinations of level kit and tires. The set a friend swapped to try mine are 17's. The XD Addicts.