1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2 Sirius Sat Radio's,BRAND NEW 1 Xact and 1 One SV1

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have 2 BRAND NEW never opened Sirius Satellite radio tuners.. Hear Howard Stern,Martha Stewart, over 60 Music Stations COMMERCIAL FREE!!! Sports and more...

1st is the Model ONE SV1 Very slim unit comes with visor clip, Windshield mount, Remote control,Antenna and Cigarette Adaptor,built in FM Transmitter,30 presets and more...

Replay - Pause, rewind and play 44 minutes of your favorite SIRIUS broadcasts
    Game Zone - Select your favorite team from each of the sport leagues. NFL, NBA, NHL, and college teams
    GameAlert™—Prompts when your favorite games are being broadcast and alerts you when the scores change
    Traffic Jump - One touch gets you back to your local traffic/weather channel or to your favorite channel
    Built-In Wireless FM Transmitter - 100 channel FM modulator easily allows SIRIUS to be heard through any FM radio
    Song Seek - Stores the names of 20 of your favorite songs and alerts you when they are playing on any channel
    Real-Time Clock - Satellite updated clock with 7 time zones, auto shutdown and sleep timer
    Direct Channel Access - Dial up the channel you want and go to it now
    Presets - 30 channel presets

MSRP is $49.99 My price 25.00!!!!!

Next is the Sirius Xact XTR3ck Comes with everything you need to hook up in your car.

The Xact XTR3 is a Sirius satellite radio with a unique flat design that's made to be slipped above the visor in your car. It's a plug-and-play Sirius model, which means the head unit goes where you do, plugging into a car adapter (included) or home adapter (the XS052--sold separately), so you can listen on or off the road. The XTR3 is widely available for about $50.

Upside: Like all plug-and-play models, the Xact XTR3 lets you listen to the dozens of Sirius satellite music, news, talk, and sports stations wherever you go (assuming you invest in suitable docking stations) while paying only a single-subscription price of $13 per month. It also includes an FM transmitter, so rather than using a cassette adapter or a line-in port, you can hear your Sirius stations rebroadcast to any nearby FM radio. The XTR3 can store 36 channel presets.

MSRP is $49.99 My Price is $25.00 !!!!! I also have the Home Adp Kit for $20.00 if you like..

Pics here... http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/ele/2303532424.html
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Bump.... Anyone looking to get in to Sirius cheap?
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Bump again.. I have more too..

I have Brand new never opened A Sirius Starmate ST2 With full Car kit. I also have the Home kit and the Boom box.. All unopened.. Play it in Any car, Hook up to your home Reciver or bring it to the beach or out by the pool.... Over 60 Commercial Free music Channels...Plus sports, Talk and more... $125.00 for ALL!!!!

With Sirius ST2 Starmate Replay Satellite Radio with Car Kit, you never have to worry about missing that big play again. This compact unit may look small, but it delivers touchdowns every time. With an internal memory that stores the last 44 minutes of whatever you're listening to, you don't have to worry about being interrupted when you're listening to a game or your favorite program. Simply pause the live broadcasts, and when you're ready to listen again, rewind or fast-forward in order to catch up.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/ele/2316285089.html
    pics here..