1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

20" 5 spoke LTZ Tahoe Wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by TampaSS, Feb 16, 2012.

1. TampaSS

TampaSS New Member

Hello all,

Does anyone have a pic of a '02 or similar body style Silverado with 20" 5 spoke LTZ Tahoe Wheels. Would prefer a pic of a non-lowered truck with either stock suspension or a leveling kit. I like the wheels a lot and just want to get an idea of how the wheels would look on my '02 Silverado Z71.

PS, new to the Forum. Great info on this sight.

Thanks in advance
    Rich
  2. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member 100 Posts

First off Welcome to the site!
    Well @99'HEARTBEAT has a truck like your with similar wheels to what you speak of...thats the closest i can think of off the top of my head.
    Scroll down a bit on that page and you will see Mikes pictures.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/36523-White-Truck-Picture-Thread/page23

Also @Cheez has a little bit newer truck but the nbs chrome clad 5 spokes on his. He has some pic in this post.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/86285-Window-tint-is-confusing-me

Hopefully this helps alittle bit haha.

Adam

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looked around a little and found this pic, I think these are the rims you are talking a bout. Truck is a stepside but it should give you an idea.

[​IMG]
  4. TampaSS

TampaSS New Member

Adam, yes you are correct. The wheels on the white stepside are the ones I am interested in purchasing. I have seen 99'HEARTBEAT and Mikes trucks during my search of the forum. Between the different wheels and the trucks being lowered, I am having a hard time imaging what my truck would look like based on theirs. The stepside pic definitely helps. Cheez's truck is probably the closest to what I am looking for because my 02' is an extended cab. Although it appears his truck is also lowered.

Adam thank you so much for your efforts. If you happen across any other pics of the wheels on a 99' to 06' extended cab, I would appreciate if you would post them.

Anyone else?
  5. Cheez

Cheez Member 100 Posts

Yes my truck does have a 2" drop shackle on the back. If you can post a picture of your truck I'll see what I can do with photoshop for you.
  6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I've seen a couple of NBS trucks around town with the LTZ Tahoe rims on and I think they look awesome. That style rim was on my list when I was looking for rims for my truck,but I decided to go chrome instead. I still want a set of the LTZ's for a winter set though. I'd say go ahead and get them, I think you'll be happy with the look.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

7. TampaSS

TampaSS New Member

Cheez, thx for the offer. I'll take u up on it if I cannot find a picture in the next couple days.

I think I agree with you Adam. I am beginning to believe the wheels will look good. Especially after I level the truck and add some aggressive 33s.
  8. TampaSS

TampaSS New Member

Well I ended up seeing a 03-06 extended cab truck with the wheels on it. Yep it looks nice. I tried to snap a photo with the cell phone but no luck. Thx again for everyone's help.