1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

20" factory GMC Sierra wheels (opinions please)

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by cginstructor, Aug 3, 2009.

1. cginstructor

cginstructor New Member

Gentlemen,

I have 4 beautiful 20 inch OEM wheels that I would like to get everyone's opinion on. The wheels came from my brother who sold them to me for a good price considering. However, they were in rough shape with scratch and pitting.

I took the wheels to have them looked at for clean up. Well, I wasn't able to do that because of the pitting and scratch. So I had the wheels powder coated in a silver color and I must tell you they came back looking awesome...so awesome they look factory. The place did a SUPER JOB on them!!!!
    The problem I have is that I don't thing they would look right on my black truck.

Please have a look in my album under "20" wheels" and you decide.

Also, I would consider selling these for a reasonable price....~:rules:

r/,

John
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  2. grimreapersshadow

grimreapersshadow Rockstar 100 Posts

wow they cleaned up nicely i would put em on those normal chrome ones peel anyway over time
  3. tattooed4life

tattooed4life Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Not my first choice in wheels but they don't look bad.
  4. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 Rockstar 100 Posts

Well I like the rims already on the truck better than those 20 inchers, I put 17 inch tahoe rims on my truck but it is a 96 and they had ugly rims. Take a look at my gallery.
  5. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

wow they look great!
  6. cginstructor

cginstructor New Member

Thanks Fellas...
  7. jcerny

jcerny New Member

Nice... approx how much for the powder coat?
  8. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I think they'll look really good on your truck. :great: