Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

20 minute detail!!!!

Discussion in 'Detailing & Truck Care' started by Zac001, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Zac001

Zac001 New Member

so in twenty minutes I cleared my yellowed headlights, polished my chrome bumpers, and brought a brand new shine to my 14 year old faded paint job and sun-bleached fender flares with only spending about 80 cents of product and minimal elbow grease....

Attached Files:

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

what product did you use?

3. devil_doc7721

devil_doc7721 Member

truck looks a hell of a lot better what product did you use?????????

4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

The truck looks nice.:great:

5. Zac001

Zac001 New Member

I wiped it down with power steering fluid actually.. i was replacing the pump and had finger marks on the top of my fender and i wiped them (or tried to wipe them off) they just blended together bringing out the red... since the paint is shot anyway i rubbed down the whole thing top to bottom with a light coat of PSF and man does it shine in the sunlight and an added bonus is that its better than any wax ive ever used on any other car nothing sticks to my truck now not even dirt or dust!! and snow is still around here and snow slush wont even stick!! so good news. lol

- - - Updated - - -

obviously wouldnt recommend it to anyone with a nice paint job lol... just wanted to add that.

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Thats hillarius. May have to give it a shot on my 1960 Landrovers faded and chipped paint (the paint color is similar to yours):lol:. Might wait for the 3 month update to see if the paint starts to peel off.

7. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

i think that's awesome..we have a 20yr. old Corolla that I should try it to !!?? Brian from Canada

8. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Sounds like a good topic for an infomercial!