1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Sale 20" Rims w/ tires and TPMS from a 2011 LTZ

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by lonnie.hausler, Jun 18, 2012.

1. lonnie.hausler

lonnie.hausler New Member

I have a set of Factory 20"s with tires, The truck only has 6000 miles on them. I am returning from Afghanistan and I have new rims and tires to put on the truck so these must go. They will include the TPMS. They are in showroom condition. If you are interested let me know I can work with you on pickup/delivery. I am asking $1000.00 for all 4 tires and wheels w/ TPMS. They are located in North Carolina.

Thank You
    Lonnie

lonnie.hausler@gmail.com

IMG065.jpg IMG062.jpg IMG063.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  2. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

Shipping Estimate to 79766 Odessa, TX possible??
  3. EmpireGFX.com

EmpireGFX.com New Member

Still have these for sale? I'm near Wilmington, NC.. not sure how far away you are but I figured it's worth a shot. Thanks!
  4. lonnie.hausler

lonnie.hausler New Member

Rims and tires have been sold. Sorry for the delay I am in the Military and have been super busy the past couple of months.

V/R
    Lonnie