1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Sale 2000- 2006 GM Chevy SUV Tahoe Silverado Sierra Yukon Suburban Leather seats...

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

A friend got these for a Van he was building they are in NEW Cond.. He wants $600 for both..

If you want more info Pm me.. Glenn I have more pics....

2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
    GM Chevy SUV Tahoe Silverado Sierra Yukon Suburban Front Leather Seats
    Gray in Color
    Low mileage vehicle
    Great Condition
    I purchased these seats for a project in a Ford Van but they didn’t work when it came to fitment the way I wanted them to. As you can see in the pictures, these seats are in really great condition with no excessive wear or cracks. What you see in the picture is the exact condition of the seats. Any car audio installation company can assist you with the wiring hookup to match what model year you might have.
    These are already dissembled and ready to go into boxes to ship.
    If you are in and around Metro New York or New Jersey, there is a possibility that I can save you on shipping dollars.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  2. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Can you send me the pictures? I can't view them for some reason
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Pm me your email and I will send you all the pics.. I think they were too big for me to post