1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2000 Chevy silverado 4x4

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by rmodel65, Feb 23, 2009.

1. rmodel65

rmodel65 New Member

My uncle in colorado had a family member pass away, they have a 2000 silverado 4x4 with the 5300 it has about 106k miles. they told me i could buy it for $3k. from what ive seen these get pretty good reliability reviews. anything i need to ask him to look for problem wise? the truck is 3/4 away across country. so ill have to fly or ride greyhound to pick it up, im in GA.

Im needing something automatic, as i recently suffered a gun shot wound. which in turn broke my right femur, and I haven't completely healed. It's gonna be a little while before getting in and out of a car like my stang will be possible(still not weight bearing):grrrrrr: but this truck will fit the bill and be fairly cheap too.
  2. mjalstad

mjalstad Rockstar 100 Posts

For $3000, the only thing you need to look for is if it runs.
  3. rmodel65

rmodel65 New Member

well then:party: i figure the price is excellent
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds like an awesome deal!
  5. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I would be all over that like a fat kid on a cup cake:happy:
  6. GOTSAND4ME2

GOTSAND4ME2 Rockstar

That is exactly what I have and I love this truck!! For that price it sure sounds like a great deal, jump on it and dont look back. Let me know what you think if you pick it up
  7. rmodel65

rmodel65 New Member

something came up and i couldnt get the truck :(

but i picked up a 4x4 bronco 2 for really cheap