1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2000 Silverado Center console help

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by cibach, Jul 16, 2009.

1. cibach

cibach New Member

I have a 2000 Silverado 1500 and my center console(jump seat) lid will not open. I finally got it to open to investigate. WHen I push the lever to release the catch the catch will not release. I opened it up and doesn't look like anything parts are broken. Does anyone know where to find an exploded diagram on how this works? THanks in advance..

Chris

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

You could probably go to the parts counter at the stealership and they will have it. Not sure if they will give it to you though without stealing your wallet first:fighting0072:

3. dmckerch

dmckerch New Member

center console help

Chris,
    I have a 2003 with the same problem. Can you explain how you got the lid open?
    Thanks!