Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2000 Silverado evap vent valve PN

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by jccams, Oct 22, 2009.

1. jccams

jccams New Member

I have a 2000 Silverado that needs an evap vent valve. Can someone give me the correct PN for this? There seems to be some disagreement on the correct PN. Ideally I'd like to replace it with what's there but I am not sure the same part is available. I would like to avoid buying it from the overpriced dealership. Any information about this part would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jeff

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

3. dorman68

dorman68 New Member

I called my buddy at the Chevy dealer and he said there are a few different ones. You need a vin number to figure out the one you need. If you post a vin number I can try to help you out.