2000 Silverado Fog Lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Dennie McCray, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Dennie McCray

Dennie McCray New Member

Hello guys and gals!
    I got for Christmas a set of factory fog lights for my '00 Silverado. The truck didn't have 'em before. I got under it today and did not see a place to put them. Is there a bracket needed to mount the factory lights onto?
    Thanks!

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

factory as in OEM or aftermarket to OEM specs? Don't they go in the lower corners of the airdam? Honesly, I'm not sure what is needed for this project. Anyone?

3. Dennie McCray

Dennie McCray New Member

They are to the oem specs. silverado fogs.jpg Here is a pic of a pair.

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Those Fog lights would mount up just like the Factory Fogs would, does your front lower Valance have cut-outs at the far left and right of the Valance??....(See Diagram Below)......if not that's where the Factory Fog lights go and as far as mounting them....Number #1 in the diagram is the Bolt that mounts them to the lower part of the Bumper/Valance......
    [​IMG]

Here's a 2nd Diagram, down at the right for the fog light....gives a view of where it mounts from the backside of the bumper/valance
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011