1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2000 suburban 2500

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by rzkas, Dec 17, 2012.

1. rzkas

rzkas New Member

hi and how are you? my name is raz and i new to this forum. i just want to say hi to all. i just purchase a 2000 suburban 2500 6.0 with 187k miles. i dont know the gear or axel ratio.

i look forward to learn from ya all.

stay bless
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Raz.....if you go to the link below, and enter your Suburban's Vin# Number, and it will not only show you what Gears your Suburban came with from the Factory, but everything else it came with from the Factory,

Link,

http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
  3. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! Bookmark that link that 99'Heartbeat posted. That thing will come in pretty handy in the future. Like he said, gear ratio, alternator size, everything that it rolled off the assembly line with
  4. rzkas

rzkas New Member

thanks for your input and ideas
  5. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

welcome to the club......Brian