Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2000 Suburban 2500LT for Sale

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by amblersuburban, Dec 30, 2006.

1. amblersuburban

amblersuburban New Member

Black with Grey leather interior with only 53,000 miles. Dealer maintained vehicle ready to go for the next owner. My wife drives it and is sick of the "big rig" as she calls it so we are getting a Volvo Cross Country for her to drive.

The Burb is loaded with power everything, leather, heated seats, cd, third row seat, etc. Everything is in very good shape inside and out...paint, interior and mechanics. I have many pictures. Asking $16,600 which is what I still owe on the Suburban. Please contact me (Barry) at 267-481-0446 or at barry.kull@gmail.com. Serious inquiries only. Thank you.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Where are you located at? 267 is Pennsylvania I guess, what city.
  3. amblersuburban

amblersuburban New Member

I am just outside of Philly. Just a hop, skip and a jump from Texas;-)
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well, 1450 miles. that's a big jump.

Have any photos, that's pretty low miles for a 2000.
  5. ChriSS

ChriSS New Member

Is this still for sale? I am interested in the vehicle if it has the captain's chairs in the 2nd row. Thanks.