Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2000 Suburban fog light bounce

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by zzaras, May 4, 2008.

1. zzaras

zzaras New Member

I would search for this but you cant search a word under 4 letters so i cant search fog lol

Well my right fog light seems to bounce created a strobe effect. Would it just be the two bolts that hold it to the bumper that need tightened?

2. speepdaedeesi

speepdaedeesi New Member

im not familiar with those fogs, but i assume its either those bolts, or more than likely the bolt or screw you use for adjustment...

if you have a haynes manual look up fog light adjustment and itll be in there.. if theyre stock oem fogs... if not, and if you still cant get it, take a pic and post it up

3. zzaras

zzaras New Member

i tightened the two bolts and it made it stable on drive but when i hit a bump they shake. but from the stupid mount design i can see why