2000 Yukon XL SLE 2500 4WD

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks For Sale eBay' started by DavidNJ, Jun 11, 2009.

1. DavidNJ

DavidNJ New Member

Very clean (paint looks new). 43k miles. needs an the muffler/right cat assembly since the weld broke between the cat and muffler.

Really, I'm asking for some ideas on what this is worth. There appear to be no 2500s for sale within 200 miles of me and then none older than 2004.

Specifics:

Maroon with beige leather interior
    Power steering, brakes, windows, mirrors, door locks, and both front seats.
    Third row seat
    Factory Radio/CD player
    Factory Roof Rack
    Aftermarket running boards painted to match.
    Aluminum wheels have clear coat peeling but I have a 15k mile take off set from California that are nearly perfect.
    Bilstein shocks
    Hancook 245/75-16 Load Range E tires. It handles like a big sports sedan and handles bumps very well.
    no body rust

Reason for selling? To get a new Nissan Armada. They have a deep discount and I would be getting a variety of luxury and safety features that would make the truck more practical. Their are no 2500 Suburban/Yukons or Expedition ELs to be found anywhere, let alone with a discount.

2. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

I just purchased 2005 Chevy Suburban 1500 from dealer with everything but leather seats & sunroof for $10,500 from dealer. Everything was perfect except small ding in rear bumper, interior was spotless. Yours is older but has less mileage, mine had almost 60k. Hope this helps, prices are as crazy as our economy!
    I just sold my Jeep Cherokee because my family wont fit (4 kids), took about 2 months with 4-sale sign in yard. I am looking for Suburban or Crew cab pick up to fit family for playing in dirt, but have limited funds.
    Good luck.