1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wanted to Buy 2001 GMC Sierra tailgate

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by ndndancer, Aug 9, 2013.

1. ndndancer

ndndancer New Member

Some low-life rectal orifice stole the tailgate off of my 2001 GMC. I'd sure like to find another one, 1999-2004, preferrably with 382E (pewter metallic)color code. Mine had the top cap rail and a screw-on liner. I'd like to hear what you have and total cost shipped to Buda, TX 78610. Contact me at ndndancer@yahoo.com
  2. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

That major sucks. I have people give me a hard time by asking me "why do you always lock your tailgate?", too many low life rectal orifices walking around.

I recommend you get a tailgate lock.
  3. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

This.

@ndndancer have you looked around junk yards in your area? See if any have any trucks that are wrecked in the front but still intact in the back.
  4. ndndancer

ndndancer New Member

Oh Yeah! Most of the tailgates for GMC are pretty rough. None in my color and body shop wants $300 to paint to match the truck. It's a possibility, but am still looking for a stock, OEM, right color.
  5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts