1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2001 silverado 4.3l ext cab 2wd exhaust.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by darkness-lies-, Dec 17, 2011.

1. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Looking for a loud yet good sounding exhaust got it down to 4 choices. Flowmaster super 44, original 40, super 10, or just straight pipes. all will be going dual out the back with chevy bowtie tips. just need some help.
  2. darkness-lies-

Ok I'm going with the 40 series single in dual out with Jones Chevy bowtie tips.
  3. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Did you get it done yet? Just got a flowmaster 40 single in/dual out installed yesterday. It sounds better than I thought it would. I love it!
  4. darkness-lies-

no not yet will after jan. 6 just need another 100 dollars for the bowtie tips.
  5. darkness-lies-

Installed and love it
  6. darkness-lies-

7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i see you have a locking tailgate handle, what brand is it, and how do you like it?

Alex
  8. darkness-lies-

not sure it was on truck when i got it and no key.