1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2001 Silverado cap and button

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jdemerich, Aug 26, 2012.

1. jdemerich

jdemerich New Member

I had a re manufactured motor installed about 8 months ago after 300,000 miles and a cylinder gone bad. Truck has been better then ever until my road trip to Wisconsin. after about 6 straight hours of driving the truck started running real rough, a shop ended installing a new cap and button. They showed me where it had burnt between the one and two cylinder. Drove the rest of the way to Wisconsin, and back to Georgia and now I get a engine light with code p0430 if I remember correctly. It is not feeling like it's running rough. any thoughts? There is a sensor, and I don't think they would have turned the rotor for any reason. Thanks...
  2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Sorry to hear about your engine problems. As a suggestion, you'll get the info you need by posting in the correct forum. Hunt around the site and give it a try. You will hear from from some great folks who are willin gto help.
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:
  4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  5. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club