1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2001 Suburban gray leather captain chairs (trade for bench) SoCal

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by venom909, Feb 15, 2012.

1. venom909

venom909 New Member

I need another seat! The captians chairs are great, very confortable for passengers and made going to the third row much easier. But I need another car seat and don't use the entire second row. I think a bench would be perfect. From what I read it looks like a direct swap. Anybody interested? I'll have pictures tonight.

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey man, if no one in here is interested i know you can get one from the local salvage yard for $50-$200, and then you will still have the buckets for when they get bigger and can get in back.

3. dadzilla

dadzilla New Member

I would be interested. My kids are getting older and I would love to have captain's chairs instead. I have a 2004, will we still be able to swap?

4. venom909

venom909 New Member

@ murdog94- I wouldn't mind purchasing for the right price. I've tried looking locally, no luck. To big to ship :(

@ dadzilla- I'm pretty sure 01-06 will work. Where are you located?