1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2001 Tahoe I Rolled over after t-boning a drunk driver

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by CoDaChrome, Apr 11, 2007.

1. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome New Member

heading home at 2am one day I was going over a hill and a flashing yellow light when a drunk ran the red and i t-boned him and rolled 2 times
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Wow, that's a bad wreck. Hope you were ok, but getting hit with that big a rolling hunk of steel ... well, there's a lot of energy behind it all.
  3. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome New Member

I walked away after climing out the sun roof the truck stoped on the passanger side all I got out of it was a hole in the back from a seat spring but the druck driver got 6 yrs for 3 offence crashing under the influence
  4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

Wow. Glad to hear your injuries were minimal.
  5. 84fiero123

84fiero123 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

How big a dam truck hit you?

Glad to hear you are OK, from the looks of your truck what ever hit you was a BIG TRUCK.
  6. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ouch, thats not cool!
  7. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen New Member

wow manthats amasing that ur allright..i rolled my truck and climed out of the window..than right when i stood up i passed out..apperetly i was hit by a KW or somethin i really dont know lol o well im allright..but man that is a horrable wreck..did someone jack the radio from the truck??
  8. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome New Member

No I took out the radio it was a really nice one that I bought like a week before the crash, the other vehicle was a 04 impala the other guy head went through the windsheild but he was alright to just a cut on his head but never spilt his drink it was still in the cup holder with ice and alcohol in it