2002 1500hd

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Trav, May 25, 2009.

1. Trav

Trav Member

This is a 2002 1500HD LT 4x4. Odometer is at 23027 miles. As you can see below, the truck is flawless.

Just picked this up last week. Haven't made any mods to it yet, all stock. First thing will be to remove all those badges. Then I'm thinking a Flow Master 40 series cat back.

Any input or suggested mods is welcomed!

I'm also thinking of putting a leveling kit in the front, feedback on that would be helpful too.

P.S. I know it's not very clean right now, and the lighting isn't the best, but I just figured I would get something up here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't think anybody sat back here until I had it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My previous truck didn't have this transmission temp gauge, it was a standard 1500 Z71. Is this an option on HD models or standard?

2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

nice truck, i think the trans temp gage is for the hd models, this might be a dumb question, but what is the message center??? my truck doesn't even have a spot for that

3. Trav

Trav Member

The message center shows things like "Change Oil" or "SECURITY" when the alarm is enabled. All of my previous silverados have had it, a 2000, and a 2002, perhaps this is not available on later models? Do you have something equivalent that gives you this information?

4. 5speedsilverado

it says change oil in the area where the odometer is, it also says buckle seatbelt and buckle passenger their

5. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The Message center tells you things about the vehicle. ie: Low fuel, oil level low, washer fluid, etc...

6. 5speedsilverado

yeah, so i have that, its just not visible until something come up like the oil change

7. trimhalifax

trimhalifax Rockstar 100 Posts

Boy the engine hasnt been broken in yet.Nice find and good looking truck.:great: