1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2002-2003 headlight grille conversion

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Tman6925, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Tman6925

Tman6925 New Member

hey I was wondering if and where I could find a front grille assembly and headlight conversion to change the 1999-2002 silverado to look like the 2003-2006s?
  2. kj 47

kj 47 New Member

I wanna do the same thing anybody got any info??
  3. travisn

travisn Rockstar

you gotta get the fenders, hood, headlights, headlight buckets, and bumper...

and weld on the rail end cap thing that the bumper bolts to...

core support is the same
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Is this the look you're going for?
    [​IMG]
  5. travisn

travisn Rockstar

holy smokes..
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2008
  6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We see a lot of Chevys made in Mexico here in the San Antonio area and I've seen a lot of Tahoes & Suburbans from Mexico with the newer looking front clips.
  7. travisn

travisn Rockstar

mexico gets a lot of sweet stuff, like diesel options and other stuff, i forget what i was looking at one time that had to do with s10s
  8. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I know it can be done its just finding the parts and possibly having to make your own custom mounts
  9. White2wdSilverado

White2wdSilverado New Member

I saw it done in an Issue of "Trucks" I dont think that there's and fabrication involved if you buy new fenders and hood (not sure) to go along with the conversion.
  10. Robinson76

Robinson76 Member

I believe it costs around $1500 to do it all though

I have a lot of buddies who have done it on their ford SD's so it can definitely be done