1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2002 4x4 sonoma issue

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by chrisclaar63, Dec 26, 2013.

1. chrisclaar63

chrisclaar63 New Member

okay so i just bought my truck about 4 weeks ago. every friday i take it out ridin trails and crawling tiny rocks and whatnot. no problems worked fine. however i take it mudding and i mean i drove it hard and mud got everywhere. i cleaned off as much as i could at the local car wash(spent 15 bucks in quarters). and now i have what appears to be a roaring sound when weight is shifted to the driver side and stops when i shift the weight to passenger side. it is a 4wd sls with 127k miles i have noticed the roaring increases with more tire speed and decreases with less tire speed. which makes me think its related to rubbing or something. also it gets worse when i turn right shifting the weight to drivers side and it lessens when i shift the weight to passenger side.diff was low on fluid so i topped it off and it continues. anyone have any ideas? everything still works just fine

Attached Files: