1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2002 Chev Avalanche 1500 Z71 - looking for spare tire hoist

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by wabbwabbulus, May 23, 2013.

1. wabbwabbulus

wabbwabbulus New Member

Greetings All
    I have owned the above vehicle since early 2002. It sgiven very good service
    My Spare wheel hoist is defective. I don't miss it. Using it is a pain in the neck and other places.
    I wish to replace it with a motorized hoist that I believe the Cadillac Escalade of the same era used (Am I mistaken?)
    Where can I get a motorized hoist that will fit in the same place as my manual hoist?
    Wabb
  2. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to The Club. Some of the Avalanche owners may be able to help.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Did I hear my name???? Never heard of a motorized one on a Caddy or any other truck But I'm sure it can be made with a little work..lets see a pic of your ride... You know that a very important date is coming up for the Avalanche???

Here is a hint....... Sold on 6/1/01 glennsbday 022.jpg
  4. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  5. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
    I used to have an Avalanche, but I have never heard of a motorized carrier either.
    2065.jpg
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

I moved your thread here and slightly edited your title. This should help in getting more responses and opinions.

Good Luck!
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:

If you find a motorized hoist, please make sure you clue the rest of us in on it. I'd be down with one of those!