Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2002 shevy silveraldo 2500HD

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by mben, Aug 4, 2008.

1. mben

mben New Member

The other day i had a flat and my understanding is that the jack and everything was underneath the back seat. thats all good unless you don't know how to get the back seat to fold up or down, can someone help with that

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
    First off, is your truck a standard cab/extra cab/crew cab?

3. crane3447

crane3447 Rockstar 100 Posts

If your truck is a Ext cab, just reach under the back seat and you should feel a small leaver. Both sides are the same. push down on the seat and pull the leaver at the sametime. the seat will fold up.

I 'm not sure about the crew cabs. The same thing happend to me in the middle of a snow storm. I had my OM though. How come you can never get a flat its nice and sunny. I take you don't.

4. 02chevysilverado

02chevysilverado New Member

on the drivers side there should be like a handle under the seat close to the front pull that down and push the seat up... that should do it for you