1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2002 Silverado front seat interchange? Looking for replacements...

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by BigBill, Jan 25, 2011.

1. BigBill

BigBill New Member

I have a 2002 Z71 with the charcoal cloth seats (center flip up seat/console) and the drivers seat frame is badly cracked and damaged from an accident I was in. The outside didn't get too messed up aside from front bumper and lower fog lamp valance and rear bumper, but when I made impact I pushed so hard on the steering wheel and was jolted hard enough to break my seat (I'm 6'4" and 300lbs). I'm looking for a replacement and wouldn't mind upgrading to power and even leather if it matched well enough, but wondering what years of seats will be a bolt in. Also, even though my pickup didn't come with power seats, is it true that there is a provision in my harness existing that I can tap into?

Thanks
  2. Patman

Patman New Member

99-07 will fit. when i took the carpet out in my 99 there was no extra wiring under there or anything like that. but yeah the 99-07 will fit. you can even upgrade to a full center colsole if you want.