2002 Silverado Ipod Adapter ???

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by nixrsix, Nov 10, 2009.

1. nixrsix

nixrsix New Member

I can't seem to find anyone that makes an ipod adapter for my 2002 2500hd except on ebay. I'm not sure if I should trust any kits from there.

Does anyone know where I can find a good ipod adapter kit....???

2. kotin9

kotin9 Rockstar

Ebay..............

3. nixrsix

nixrsix New Member

anyone have any info besides ebay?

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I have both "cassette" type and FM modulator type. I like the cassette best, but they both have been good for me. I got both of them on "Overstock.com". You might give it a try. Good luck!

5. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Don't totally exclude Ebay. Just make sure you check the feedback on who you're buying from. I usually look for someone who has been an ebay member for more than a year. I also read through their negative feedbacks to make sure they don't have a lot of issues with their product. Shipping issues are acceptable since usually those are a problem with the shipping company, not the vender. Good luck.

-Greg

6. karz4life87

karz4life87 Rockstar

you could always check crutchfield.com or i would just go with a aftermarket unit that already has an adapter for the ipod/iphone. Plus with the aftermarket you can normally control the ipod from the unit instead of using the ipod. But defenitly done complety throw out EBay just be smart on who you are buying it from and the brand name.

7. suburban2500

suburban2500 Member

hey personally i wanted to spend the 250 bux to get the real adapter kit but after a trip to a local radio shack my mind had been changed i bout a gigaware fm transmitter that charges the ipod and has 3 saved channels built in for my new ipod touch it sounds fantastic nice loud clear no static ever its a great unit. on my last truck i went and installed pioneer components and a premier headunit with all the built in wire wasnt that much better