I think I may have a charging problem. The last couple of mornings when I start the truck the red battery warning in the message center comes on for a couple of seconds and then goes off for a couple of seconds. While the battery warning light is doing this I checked the alternator output and it was 14.4 with a digital meter. The light was still going on and off but there was no change on the meter. The warning light goes out after the truck warms up and the battery is getting a charge. I am thinking bad regulator maybe but i just don't know. Is 14.4 volts too much? Any ideas are appreciated. I have the stock "maybe original" 130 amp alternator and a new black top Interstate battery.