2002 suburban auto ride convert over to standard shocks, possible yes, no & how ?

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by taz1chevy, Mar 6, 2012.

  1. taz1chevy

    taz1chevy New Member

    i have a 2002 suburban with auto ride, replaced the pump then failed, and now the back shocks also failed, boots are broke and would like to convert to standard shock. Does any one know what part number bilstein shocks i can use front and back, if possible ?
  2. robandshannon

    robandshannon New Member

    If you go to tahoeyukonforum.com and search for 2003 Tahoe with auto ride control needs new shocks, you'll get a thread that someone removes the auto ride shocks and replaced them with bilstiens. hope that this helps
  3. taz1chevy

    taz1chevy New Member

    thanks for the info, but i am having trouble getting the correct part numbers that i need

    LAKECHESTER New Member

    i ahve a 2003 and i have bee searching for the correct info also. seems everyone you ask wants to sell you some other product. i want to lift the truck but dont want to lift it 6" so need to trash the autoride and would like to have regular shocks.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos