1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2002 Suburban Gear Indicator/Odom

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by sagodbehere, Sep 26, 2009.

1. sagodbehere

sagodbehere New Member

I have a problem with the Gear Indicator/Odom. It will not light up. Over the past month it would sometimes light up after starting and some time it would not. It currently will not light up. I have checked and changed the IGN 0 fuse in the interior fuse box. This did not help. All other indicators appear to be lighting up. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You are probably gonna have to go to the dealership, as alot of stuff that goes on with instrument clusters isnt a fix the problem its replace the cluster, and only the dealership can do it as the mileage gets set at the factory.
  3. jpgoodnu

jpgoodnu New Member

Just found this post,Try Charlie at Florida Speedometer(954-818-8188) ha can fix the bad solder joints that cause this problem and he can program the mileage if neccessary,he's done several for myself and friends.