Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2002 Suburban Z71

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BBD, Dec 21, 2010.

1. BBD

BBD New Member

Hi everyone,

I have been looking around the forum for a while now but never got around to posting. I have owned the truck since it was new, actually this is the first brand new vehicle that I ever purchased.

For a SUV/Truck it has been the best vehicle I have owned over the last 8 years. I have had very few issues, and it has been a work horse, family mover, and trip taker. I have driven the Z71 on and through everything from beaches, mountainous terrain, highways, and snow. It has never gotten "stuck" (occasionally may need some assistance but has never been pulled out by anther vehicle), and has pulled many other trucks out.

My name is Andy I am 34 and have a family. I am currently a program manager for AT&T as an occupation living in Virginia. We use our Suburban for everything, carrying all the kids to their different activities, going on vacation, hauling lumber, trailers, and occasionally other vehicles.

One of my hobbies and relaxing things to do is work on all my cars from cleaning (detailing) to tinkering under the hood. Currently I have the Volant Cold Air intake, Fitch Fuel Catylist, Hypertech Programmer, and Magnaflow cat back exhaust. I run the stock Z71 17" wheels and Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2 tires (best all around tire IMO).

Due to the age of the truck and the fact that my wife now wants to purchase a new car for herself, the truck is going to be turned over to me pretty much full time. So the additional modding will begin. The suspension has gotten a little worn over the years so that will probably be my next thing to do.

Well it was nice introducing myself see you all around.

Andy
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  3. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club. sounds like you've gotten your money's worth with you 'Burb.
  4. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Hey Andy, welcome to the GM truck club. Glad you like your ride, & I hope it continues to serve you well.
  5. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome !!!
  6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  7. BBD

BBD New Member

Thanks everyone, I am looking around and getting familiar with the site.
  8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  9. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!! Glad you are here!