1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2002 Trailblazer LTZ Driver Mirror

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by Kenmcgowan, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Kenmcgowan

Kenmcgowan New Member

My name is Ken, I'm new to the community. I just recently bought a 2002 Trailblazer LTZ and I love it. I had a 2000 Blazer before it so it was a nice upgrade. I've notice the driver mirror is rough in it's movements and I constantly am having to fix it. Is anyone else experiencing this and do you have a solution to it? Thanks

P.S. They are the heated mirrors.
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Ken, I had an '05 Envoy with the same problem, I had the backup mrror tilt feature activated and the mirrors never went back to the right position. I discovered, on an other sites, that this is a common problem with these trucks. I solved mine by not using the reverse tilt feature. I was the only driver, so the mirrors never moved. If you have 2 drivers and need to move the mirrors, you are probably looking at new mirrors.