GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

2002 Trailblazer LTZ side mirror memory

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by brimfield, Dec 3, 2012.

1. brimfield

brimfield New Member

I am new to Trailblazers, I just got one last week. I love it so far but it has one bug. The side view mirrors do not stay put. I adjust them where I like them and put the switch back to the middle position, I then hit the driver 2 button until it beeps twice. I do have the driver two remote and key. Shut it off and the mirrors move next time I start it. Not always and not always the same spot. Is this fixable? Or at the least can I get the mirrors where I like them and disable the auto mirror memory?
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member

Go through the memory options, perhaps the mirrors have been excluded from memory settings.
  3. silverhobey

silverhobey New Member

cool, I thought only our dual memory Van seats had a mind of their own.....
    Brian from Canada
  4. brimfield

brimfield New Member

I looked and did not find any options for the mirror other than curb assist whatever that is. I may just unhook the battery for a few just to kill the memory and try a fresh start. Anyone know of a fuse to pull for the mirrors?
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

That's a memory setting and it's been a complaint that I've heard before. I'm not sure if anyone has come up with a solution to fix it though. Seems to be one of those annoying issues that is a hit and miss with different people.
  6. Pikey

Pikey Moderator

Try setting the driver 1 to the same position also. My truck was driving me nuts. Sometimes it would go to my wifes settings, seat position, lumbar support adjustment, mirrors, and radio presets. I always used the same key and key fob. I got sick of it so I just set them both for me. She does not drive it that much anyway. It stopped doing it

- - - Updated - - -

oh, by the way, curb view moves the mirrors down when in reverse so you can see the curb! You should be able to set that to where you want it also.