1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2003 Chevy Quadrasteer 6.0 supercharged

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by Markos, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Markos

Markos New Member

Thinking of selling my 2003 Chevy Quadrasteer LT 6.0...I wish they still made them! It has a 6" lift, Whipple supercharger,Pioneer in dash navigation system,hands free blutooth,Back up camera,Amp hide away steps,Escalade style guage cluster, Sub woofer with 2 amps,Trailer brake,and more... It's white, never been hit...nice and clean! it has 156,000 on the odometer. Runs great! $13,000.00 714-319-2821 located in Seal Beach, Ca.
  2. Stretch56

Stretch56 Member

Did you install the blower?
  3. Markos

Markos New Member

My mechanic installed it
  4. Stretch56

Stretch56 Member

I know it's off topic of you trying to sell your Chevy, but are pleased with the supercharger overall?

I've been looking at the Paxton's for quite a while for my Yukon XL 2500 because my 8.1L lacks the real world torque performance that I had hoped for, but as you know they're pricy.

I've had Turbo's and Superchargers in different vehicles over the years, but they've all been V6's. My last blower was in a 97 Buick Regal GS and it was a blast. There's just something magical about a supercharger whine.
  5. Markos

Markos New Member

Truck is sold...