Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2003 envoy heater core

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by malibured, Oct 1, 2011.

1. malibured

malibured New Member

the heater is leaking and needs to be replaced. What all am I looking at to do this?
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I would say, underside of the passenger side dashboard. Yea, that is what you would be looking at...............

Sorry I could not resist. Welcome aboard! You question will get more attention in the appropriate technical forum. This is the new members forum where you introduce yourself, post some pictures or tell folks where you live. You can encounter smart a$$es like me in just about any forum.

I have no experience with the Envoy but I have heard it can be done on the older K series trucks though it is not particularly easy job. My factory manuals show literally removing the dash from the 98 chevy trucks to do the job. Since there are guys who have done it before without pulling the dash, a factory manual may not provide the simplest way to tackle the problem. Good Luck
  3. malibured

malibured New Member

yes I'm new here, given a little time I might get the hang of this.
  4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Just when you figure it out computers, something changes. LOL
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome!.....
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.