1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2003 GMC sierra help

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by jn6967, Feb 17, 2010.

1. jn6967

jn6967 New Member

Hi Gang, I know it's been awhile since I have been here. Moving, kids and frankly, no problems with the truck so...
    Anyways, got a few questions about my 2003 GMC sierra ext cab with 4.8, 2wd.
    1. Does anyone know how to replace the blower motor resistor on this truck?
    2. I have manual windows and the drivers side is now acting up. I can roll it down but it is a bear to roll up and sometimes gets stuck and I need to wiggle the window and go back and forth to get it up. I have the new regulator, replaced the pass side one last year. My question, is there a way to make the window work easier? I greased the snot of the pass side and it is still difficult to roll up.
    3. My truck is spitting p0449 code. Any help,hints, tips? I had heard that solenoids from other year trucks work and sre cheaper, is this true?

Thanks forthe help
    Jon