1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2003 Siverado Crew 1500HD

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by geenme, Oct 7, 2010.

1. geenme

geenme New Member

hoping to get some recommendations... Looking for a reputable Lift Shop in the Inland Empire or Orange County area in SoCal. I want to make sure I going into a reputable business..
    Also any recommendation how high I should lift without loosing the comfort ride without putting in an pricey air suspension:glasses:
  2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!.Sorry i can't help i live in Canada but i'm sure someone on here can help you.
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site! There are a lot of SoCal folks on the site, so you should get some good info'. Good luck!
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. What type of truck do you have, 1/2 or 3/4 ton, 2wd or 4wd, gas or diesel, pick-up or suv?

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Sorry man, after I posted my answer I saw your trucks discription. I would go with a Rancho kit for your year truck because it has a factory welded one-piece lower subframe and the upper control arm brackets are boxed and gusseted. Its advertised as a 4" lift but it is a 6" lift. Rancho's lawyers won't let them advertise anything over 4". You can run 35" tires with no problem. Also they have the best looking powder coating (black or red) suspension parts out there.
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome!!!
  6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!
  7. rip5164

rip5164 New Member

Welcome to the club. Good info on the Rancho kit. Let us know what you go with.
  8. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

*********thread moved********* if you have any questions about the move you are more than welcome to PM me.
  9. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member

welcome to the site...

Industrial Motoring in Placentia

Robby Gordon Offroad in Anaheim

Aggressive Suspension in Anaheim

Southland Motoring in Orange

i have talked to all those guys...robby gordon did my 02 silverado...Aggressive Suspension did my 98 Tahoe...

a buddy of mine told me about Industrial and i have talked to those guys too...i just ran into Southland Motoring while in Orange...

hope this helps...
  10. geenme

geenme New Member

No worries. Thanks for checking....