1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2003 Tahoe

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks For Sale eBay' started by Land Shark, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Land Shark

Land Shark Rockstar 100 Posts

Ok...I don't want to sell it but I need money. I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71. It is Summit White with Grey leather interior. It has step bars, Bose sound system, Ranch Hand front grill, K&N CAI, Edelbrock Headers and shocks, and tuned by Black Bear Performance. This truck is 6 years old and there are some scratches on it. It also has a 6 inch suspension lift with 18" rims. This truck is sweet and I don't want to get rid of it....but I need money. The truck has 84,000 miles on it. I use Amsoil in the motor and front and rear diffs. This truck is well taken care of and would serve someone well. I want $10,000 for the truck. Call me if you want to make an offer. Chuck (571-225-1740) If ya need more pics let me know.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=907&pictureid=5416
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2009