2003 TB interior

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by Cableguy, May 6, 2007.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All shampooed and spotless (No more boiled butt smell, Patrick!) See the thing on heat vent just above the stereo. Smelly stuff...nice eh. I got the scent called Curry/B/O its a nice smell...LOL
    Thinkin' about either an overhead DVD or the poineer indash deck? Whatca think?

see deck below

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2007
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Nice, my wife and mother in law went 50/50 on a portable shampooer upholstery cleaner. I figure I'll get around to the TB in the next couple of week and give it a nice cleaning.

3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

So overhead or indash DVD?

4. dacraig

dacraig New Member

I'm thinkin it's all about what you want it for. Do you have a family that travels with you? Kids in the back? if so, go for the overhead unit.

If you want it for you and the "coolness factor" (as i like to call it) go for the in-dash unit. You can always wire up an overhead monitor from the in-dash later on, but you definitely don't want your kids shoving into the middle just to see whats goin on. Plus higher end in-dash units give you the cool capabilities of GPS...which is great.

5. BUC NASTY

BUC NASTY New Member

Nice. you should get leather seats. wanta by mine?