1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2004 Chevy S10 Pickup Photos

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by ChevyFan, May 31, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Here is the last photo shoot that Chevy put out on the S-10

2004 Chevy S10 Pickup ZR5 Crew Cab Photos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2004 Chevy S-10 Pickup Crew Cab Photos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was in the market for a truck to pull behind my m/h when these came out, but the salesman didn't know enough about his product to let me know it is towable w/4wheel drive. Both of us lost out on that deal. I ended up with an Escape that had to be towed on a dolly. Still see these around every once in awhile.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

That's a good looking truck. The S10 served its drivers well for many years.
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

When we were at the auto show, I saw the ZR5 in Cambridge Yellow. I went the very next day and placed an order for the exact truck that I saw with every available option, it took them 6 months to get that truck. I had signed all the papers except for the delivery one, the truck arrived on my birthday which was perfect. My dad drove me up to the dealership to pick it up, at the time I was 20 years old and working at Wal-Mart. The final price on the truck was $30,871, which is a hell of a lot of money for a 20 year old. When we got to the dealer they had it in the showroom, the manager told me that the salesman had forgot to run my credit in the process and they had turned me down because I only made $20,000 a year. It still breaks my heart to this day, that I had to leave that beauty on the showroom floor while I took my 2001 S-10 back home.:grrrrrr:
  5. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

my friend has one that looks just like the tan one. That 4.3 gets the job done, and the G80 in it is pretty fun in the snow :glasses:
  6. 05azsilver

05azsilver New Member 100 Posts

I just don't like the SMALL bed, that they put on the CrewCab.
  7. larryderouin

larryderouin New Member

Love Mine. Got the Indigo Blue, 2002 ZR5.

I've added a few factory items. Leather 8 way pwr seats from a 2001 Bravada(fronts), Leather back seat from a '94 Jimmy(one piece). Floor shift, electrochromic mirror, the upgraded fuel trip computer from the same Bravada and all the associated factory wiring. Everything dropped right in.

Yeah the bed is kind of a tight squeeze, but when you consider that the wheelbase is only 0.9" longer than an extended cab, and you have a full 4 door, it's not so bad. Sometimes I wish the bed was longer, but then I'd have kept my Suburban if I wanted something that long! The extended cab is actually useless as a people carrier.

Did you know they are still being built in South America. I like the front end treatment. And they run them on a 4cyl. 2.8L DIESEL! Gets 28+mpg. see attachment.

They need to bring them back.

Larry

Attached Files:

8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That is seriously cool with a Diesel, I really wish that they would have had them in a V-8 version like they do for the Colorado now. I too wish they would bring them back on the U.S. market, people miss their mini Chevy trucks including myself. I don't think the Colorado did to good at first with that weird 3.5 5 cylinder, that's why I didn't buy one when they came out. It was an odd ball motor that was new to the market, if it would have been the inline 6 the Trailblazer had I would have bought one. That is one super quiet motor! :glasses:
  9. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

get a single cab.
  10. swedp

swedp New Member

singelcabs are for shortarm joe