Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 z71 4x4 - NJ

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by JBecker, May 25, 2012.

1. JBecker

JBecker New Member

Hey all, I have a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4x4 that I am selling. The truck is an extended cab, short bed, with the z71 package. Currently has about 184,000 miles on the dash, still runs very strong, trans shifts very smooth. I just did front and rear pads and rear rotors using Raybestos parts. Heat and A/C work very well, 4x4 works very well, no leaks anywhere, frame and body are rust free. Has a few minor maintenance needs and the body/paint is not perfect, but what can you expect with 184,000 miles. Kelley Blue Book private party value for this truck in fair condition, with 184,000 miles, z71 package, power windows and locks, power mirrors, and tow package is listed at $8,908.00. If you don't believe me look it up. Looking for serious buyers only. Asking price is $7,500. Not looking for trades. If interested give me a call, 973-769-7108.

Attached Files: