2004 Colorado Airbrush Work (Lot's of pictures)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by seffieldvillage@aol.com, Jul 3, 2009.

1. I just got some new airbrush work done on my light covers, I think It turned out nice what do you guys think?

Here's a picture of what I started with:
    [​IMG]

I removed the Summit Racing logo next, and prepped the cover for paint.
    [​IMG]

This is the passenger side air bag cover, this was airbrushed a while back but it gave me the inspiration for my newest addition.
    [​IMG]

I then painted several coats of GM candy pearl on the covers, followed by several coats of clear coat to make them really shine. Then I took them to my airbrush guy here in Ohio, and he painted a matching design on each of the light covers to match my passenger side air bag.
    [​IMG]
  2. More pictures!

Here they are on my 6" lights, these are 100 watt Summit Racing lights by the way.
    [​IMG]

Here is a wider shot of my CARR light bar, it mounts in the door channels using a set of channel brackets.
    [​IMG]

Here is a side shot of them, I think they came out very well.
    [​IMG]

All by itself in this picture, but it is a good reminder of what this truck stands for. Thanks for checking out the pictures, and may everybody have a great 4th of July!
    [​IMG]
  3. ippielb

ippielb New Member

Wow, that looks really good, alot of effort put into them. I like it!
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

"Lookin' Good"! Looks like a lot of work, but well worth it!
  5. bob13

bob13 New Member

Really well done!
  6. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member

looks good
  7. haleyyy

haleyyy New Member

thats awesomee
  8. N8han

N8han New Member

They look great.
  9. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 New Member

I love that red really glossy
  10. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado New Member

wow your truck is absolutely amazing at how much custom work is done, great job:great:
  11. 04 colorado

Thanks for all the nice words about the covers. They were a lot of work. The air bag cove was to. Thanks again ralph
  12. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member

Wow those are awesome! I have always wanted to get some airbrush work done myself, and I have never gotten around to it. That is definately a one of a kind mod, keep up the great work and keep us posted with your progress of your truck. :great: