1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2004 GMC C5500 kodiac with a starcraft widebody

Discussion in 'GM Vehicle Classifieds' started by sprocket, Oct 23, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. sprocket

sprocket New Member

i have this coach she is powered by a 6.6 duramax turbo diesel allison automatic PS PB TILT CRUISE seats have been removed ready to convert to?

i have installed 2 new carrier 15000btu roof top ac units lots of new parts ready to travel clean title in hand i have found other interests so she must go 21000. this is cheaper than a 4dr dually call Bill@ 740-434-8187 rollback 073.jpg rollback 077.jpg rollback 045.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Where is this vehicle located?
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

4. Pikey

Thanks ray. With cell phones you never know where people are though. I have a friend that lived in Ohio, moved to Michigan for 10 years, and is now in Florida, but still has the Ohio area code.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

What's the interior look like?
  6. sprocket

sprocket New Member

i am located in beverly ohio se ohio marrietta parkersburg area
  7. RayVoy

Good point Mike, my old phone company background has area codes fixed for billing reasons, and they still are; but cell phones can move those area codes around. Some on a very long temporary bases.

Are you interested in a van conversion?
  8. Pikey

I have a secret love affair with the topkick/Kodiak!!!:gasp:I have always wanted one. It is not that I want a conversion like this, but if the price was right!
  9. RayVoy

10. Pikey

I actually want one like this, just grey.

[​IMG]